I added this to another post, but I want it up in black and white for anyone to see. IANAL (my parents were married, to each other), but I can use Google and the Cornell database. There may be many more, but at minimum, these are the crimes committed by the leadership of the FBI and Department of Justice under Barack Obama, as well as other FBI employees, and possibly (probably) Special Prosecutor and former FBI Dir. Robert Mueller:1) 18 USC 371: Conspiracy
If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.2) 18 USC 241 – Conspiracy against rights
If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
3) 18 USC 242 – Deprivation of rights under color of authority Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.
4) 18 USC 2384 – Seditious conspiracy If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
5) 18 USC 1001 – False official statements Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully—
(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;
(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or
(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry; shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years.
6) 18 USC 1623 – False declarations
Whoever under oath (or in any declaration, certificate, verification, or statement under penalty of perjury as permitted under section 1746 of title 28, United States Code) in any proceeding before or ancillary to any court or grand jury of the United States knowingly makes any false material declaration or makes or uses any other information, including any book, paper, document, record, recording, or other material, knowing the same to contain any false material declaration, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
7) 18 USC 4 – Misprision of felony
Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
8) 18 USC 595 – Election interference
Whoever, being a person employed in any administrative position by the United States, or by any department or agency thereof, or by the District of Columbia or any agency or instrumentality thereof, or by any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States, or any political subdivision, municipality, or agency thereof, or agency of such political subdivision or municipality (including any corporation owned or controlled by any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States or by any such political subdivision, municipality, or agency), in connection with any activity which is financed in whole or in part by loans or grants made by the United States, or any department or agency thereof, uses his official authority for the purpose of interfering with, or affecting, the nomination or the election of any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.
That’s fifty years’ prison time for every person who signed the FISA affidavits, or knew the details behind them that were not revealed to the FISA court. Times four separate and fraudulent affidavits, that’s four counts apiece, two hundred years of federal prison time. Where serving 90% is the average. Warm up the grand jury. If Sessions isn’t up for this, in haste, we either get a pitbull into his job, or you can cue SecDef Mattis bringing tanks and troops into DC. I am not being hyperbolic with that.
FBI Dir. Comey, Dep. Dir. FBI McCabe, DAG Yates, Acting DAG Boente, and DAG Rosenstein all eat every bit of that.
(Before we get to Comey’s perjury, obstruction of justice, and violations of the Official Records Act.)
FBI Agent Strzok, FBI lawyer Page, and Assoc. DAG Ohr get substantial parts of all of the above, if not the whole enchilada. And anyone and everyone who knowingly aided or abetted their efforts, both upwards and downwards.
And Special Prosecutor (and lawyer, former FBI Director, and fully partisan Democrat hack) Mueller may get the whole shitburger as well, and at the very least, he’s down for #7, which gets him disbarred, convicted, and imprisoned all by itself.
Whether he knows it or not, his investigation ended Friday about noon, and he went from Special Prosecutor to Person Of Interest. That’s going to leave a mark.
And afterwards, we get to AG Loretta Lynch, and Hopey Dopey, and the Clinton Crime Family syndicate, who knew what, and when.
Then it really gets interesting.
BTW: There’s an upcoming Senate memo. Then the IG report. Then a memo on the role of the State Department in this. We’re just getting warmed up.
Deep State: Shit’s getting real for you. Soon.