H/T to “From the Trenches.”
When SHTF, this may be the only way to avoid Tetanus infection. In non-SHTF situations, if you’re of the school of thought that a lot of vaccines are laced with dangerous and unhealthy substances (as I am), this can help you avoid the need to get injected with those dangerous substances.
“First things first, if you get a cut, laceration or puncture wound you need to clean it thoroughly. The best way to do this use some kind of strong liquid to soak it in that kills bacteria. Iodine works great and is safe. After that soaking the wound in sea salt water (sea salt bath specific to the wound location) twice a day for a solid 7 days will draw out all toxins deep in the tissues. Internally you would want to start taking the following supplements:
- Grapefruit Seed Extract- 15 drops in water or juice 3 times per day for 2 weeks
- Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide- in water for a solid two weeks (follow instructions)
- Vitamin B-6- 10-15 mgs daily
- Magnesium- oxygenated- follow instructions
- Liquid Chlorophyll- 100-200 mg daily
- Vitamin C- 3,000 mg daily
Keep the wound aerated as much as possible without getting it dirty again. Remember that the Tetanus bacteria die in oxygen. The above not only help your body kill bacteria’s but also oxygenate your blood which in turns kills all non-beneficial bacteria living in your body.”
Read the rest, here.