PRE-REGISTRATION CLOSED. You can show at the door, still have room for one or two more. Cost and location below.
Location: 5407 Crooks Road, Troy, Michigan (Kerby’s Coney Island)
Start Time: 12:00 no0n – Food/Coffee available from restaurant before/during private room seminar.
On 24 January 2015 ( 25 January as well if interest is there), DTG will conduct a 4 hour seminar on the Concepts and Principles of Basic Leadership. Cost is $50 per person pre-pay; $75 at the door; IIIPSFA members in good standing receive 15% discount. Subjects include:
- Concepts and Principles of Leadership as Relevant to a Neighborhood Protection team,
- Impact and effectiveness of Employed Leadership Attributes including the Four Factors of Leadership
- The probable effects of Positive and Negative Leadership Behaviors on the Group
- Concepts and Principles of Situational Leadership, Task Maturity, and Leadership Style Determination
- Attributes of Effective Training Programs, Trainer Selection, Test Validity and Instruction Complexity
Training Material will be provided. Registration Requirements:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Leadership Seminar” in the subject line. Provide contact information and number of registrants. Slot(s) will be confirmed upon receipt of Paypal or snail mail funds.
- IIIPSFA members, send card number in email to receive 15% discount
- Paypal: Send payment to email@example.com
- Snail Mail: USPS Money Order, Certified Check, or Cash (your risk) to Defensive Training Group, LLC, PO Box 962, Birmingham, MI 48012. Fees must be received NLT 16 Jan 2015 for snail mail.
- Payments at the door – cash only.