DTG will hold an introductory ‘Train the Trainer’ course for small teams over three days. A family and/or neighborhood protection team development will be the focus of methodology presented. Classes will be taught in a primitive field environment weather notwithstanding. Subjects covered will include:
– Living in the Field (Primitive Skills Familiarization and Position Fortification)- all adaptable to initial reaction for grid down during inclement weather)
– Individual Movement & Camouflage Techniques
– Team/Group Movement & Basic Patrolling
– Concepts and Principles of Site Defense
– Nighttime Operating Fundamentals
– Concepts and Principles of Effective Leadership
– Fundamentals of Instruction
– Practice Teaching Preparation and Presentation in a field environment
Course Objective: Each participant will be taught basic requirements necessary to operate in, instruct, and then lead a four to six person team in a SHTF environment. Think “Neighborhood Protection Team” or “Family Security Group.”
Participants will be out of doors for the entire course and be provided 5 MRE’s (equates to 1.5 fortified meals per day) and 1 gallon of potable water. Additional water needed may be had from natural water sources.
Participants may use their personal pack list or request a recommended list from DTG. All items brought in by participants will be carried by participants in their rucks.
It is highly recommended that attendees be in the best shape their bodies and/or medical conditions allow. While this course allows for all levels of fitness, living outside (sleeping, eating, training) can be exhausting. It is our intention to ensure each student gets the most out of the class; fitness helps this occur.
Arrival time between 1600 and 2000 on 15 May with course conclusion late morning of 18 May.
Cost: $500; 50% deposit required.
Maximum Class Size: 12 participants
Course syllabus provided to confirmed registrants. For specific information on registration confirmation, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subjectd line: Train the Trainer Course Registration
This is being posted now so that interested parties have more than adequate time to plan.